Monday, April 24, 2006

Twin Peaks Makeover and Test




I've been watching Twin Peaks lately. I'm mesmerized by the show, but have no idea why. It is distinctly soapy in nature, but it's just so WEIRD I can't help myself. I'm especially taken with the character of Audrey Horne, played by Sherilyn Fenn. I want to grow my hair out into her style. What do you think?

So, when I say I've been watching the show lately, I mean that I watched it the week before this last week. This last week was hellish, because I had an important paper due on Monday, a HUGE HORRIBLE DIFFICULT test on Thursday, and I had grading that had to be done by Friday morning. I've never been so stressed in all my life, and it was justified, because the test I took was horrendous. It was just about what I expected, which was why I was terrified the entire week. I've never studied so hard for a test in my life. For all the good it probably did. Anyway, it's over, and there's nothing I can do about it now. Hopefully it will turn out okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»