Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ack!!

So I'm very worried about my favorite show, Veronica Mars. It has never been the strongest show, ratings-wise. It is on the new network, The CW. The show is actually very good, and everyone that has watched it after I gave my recommendation has said, "This is actually much better than I thought it would be," and they continue to watch it! It comes on Tuesdays at 9:00 P.M. Eastern. I'm becoming increasingly worried because although Fox was showing House, M.D. (another show I watch) at 8:00 P.M. at the beginning of the season, after the World Series ended, they switched it to 9:00 P.M.. Which SUCKS. My poor fledgling show may not have a chance!! Do you know what the highest-rated show for that time-slot is right now?? DANCING WITH THE STARS!! What a STUPID STUPID situation. Veronica Mars is SO much better, and hardly anyone even knows it exists. I have a really bad feeling that it will be cancelled, and that will be so awful. It's my FAVORITE show. The characters are engaging and complex, and the writing is good!!! If you don't believe me, just check out an episode or two and you'll see!

No comments: