Monday, July 18, 2005

It's been a while....

Wow. It's pretty sad when your last blog entry is about your road being widened. What a gripping life I do lead. I am just completing my morning ritual of coffee and online comic reading. I was inspired to post by the fact that I found my friend Tina has been posting lately (I hadn't visited her page for a week or two). I have been obsessed with my Sims 2 game of late, playing for hours and hours almost every day. Their world is just so much more interesting right now. Plus I CONTROL THEM *evil laughter*. I'm very excited about the expansion pack that will be coming in early fall, called Sims 2 Nightlife. I tend to like the expansion packs mostly for the new objects and building materials. Don't get me wrong, some of the gameplay features are fun too. In the Sims 2 College expansion pack, Sims can now participate in a band experience. Though they can only play one song in the style of either rock, country, or jazz, it is still pretty awesome to watch them begin playing according to their personal skill levels. Anyway, I'm really showing my inner geek with this entry, so I'm going to shut up and go exercise.

No comments: