Sunday, June 25, 2006

Updates

Okay, so lots has happened since my last post, and I'll try to summarize in quick, one-sentence segments.

Michael and I journeyed to Michigan a few weeks ago for a post-wedding reception given by his parents so that their friends in Michigan could enjoy the wedding celebrations.

I'm doing very well in my Latin course, but that will probably change since my other stuff (assisting and taking a graduate seminar) is about to begin.

I'm WAY behind on my reading for my master's exam. Damn.

I've started a running program I found online designed to gradually build someone up to running continuously for 20 minutes.

I've purchased a tennis raquet and some balls and have begun playing tennis with my very cool neighbors.

Whoo hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember back in the day when you just like OJ. A lot.

Rachel said...

I haven't been drinking a lot of OJ lately. And certainly not the extremely spiked OJ that I was drinking when that comment was posted (NOT BY ME) on my blog.