Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Birthday

Today is my birthday. I am twenty-three. As usual, I don't feel any older or any different. I had cake and a few presents with my family and friends on Sunday, June 5, the day before we left Texas. I think I'll get another cake today, because I really REALLY like cake. There's lots to do here in Tallahassee now that we're back. I need to retrieve my fish from a friend's house, as well as organize the furniture and stuff that will be arriving any minute. Goose (my dog) is scheduled to have a teeth cleaning and checkup at the vet's tomorrow, and I'd really like to get my wedding blog page up and running soon, as the planning will really begin now that I have a wedding/reception site reserved. I also need to post pictures of Crystal's bachelorette party and the few I took of the rehearsal dinner and wedding. So much to do and so little inclination to start. Michael and I also need to go grocery shopping, and THAT is something I really want to do. Food is always fun. OH geez...I almost forgot. I need to do a lot of stuff to establish Florida residency. Ugh. Well, enough of this riveting information. I'm off to do some of these things.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks Peter!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rachel, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on florida wedding planning I ended up on your page. Obviously Birthday is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for florida wedding planning. Should the need ever arise where you need information on florida wedding planning then drop by for a look.