Tuesday, June 14, 2005

New blog and stuff

My wedding blog is up and running, and you can find a link to it under my topic blog sidebar. It's not much right now, but I hope to do things with it like post lots of information concerning my wedding for interested parties. On a funny note, my mom's favorite pasttime is, apparently, getting tattoos with her friends. Not long after I left Texas, my mom began to seek out things to do on the weekends. She and a few of her friends would go out and get either a tattoo, piercing, or both. Since this tattoo parlor apparently has a lot of business, these outings last into the wee hours of the morning, so after being tattooed, pierced, or both, my mom and her friends go to IHOP for coffee and to revel in their new body art. My mom has three tattoos (to date), and last weekend she added to one of them. She has a wonderful time during this strange tattooing ritual, and I am glad that she has so much fun. I can only hope that one day I'll be as cool and laid-back as my mom (but I seriously doubt it will happen).

No comments: