Monday, June 06, 2005

Home again!

I am back home! I'm pretty happy to be back, and to find the house is still here and everything is basically the same. It will be a busy week though, because movers will be here tomorrow to unload lots of furniture and boxes into our house. Michael's parents are selling the lakehouse in Texas, and have sent much of the stuff our way. I have to make some room somehow for all of this stuff. Oh well. The drive back was okay, but it rained for most of the trip so that was terrible. As soon as we drove into Tallahassee, the skies opened up for a torrential downpour that hasn't stopped yet. We haven't unloaded the car, and the electricity was out for a little while. I am still glad to be back. The wedding was beautiful, and I'll elaborate more on it when I have a bit more time. For now I'm off to put some pizza in the oven and watch some DVDs.

No comments: